Thursday, January 22, 2009

Simba


I was fortunate to go with some of my family to Kenya and Tanzania last August and this was the very first lion we saw, it was so exciting. She just walked down the road towards our safari van, and looked at us. She moved off to the side and as cats do, laid down and showed us her stomach.
This is for sale. Framed 40x 57 cream matt, small silver frame, non-glare glass US$275
[At the moment this picture is hanging in the International Friendship Club's Gallery in PV Mexico]

2 comments:

  1. This is a very strong piece. I like this one a lot. You definitely captured the subject. I see this as an older female struggling in the heat of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do get a sense of her being hot and tired. Makes me feel like I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete